Baar-Zug, 15 March 2010
- Net revenues for 2009 remained stable at CHF 325 million (2008: CHF 328 million) while revenues from private markets activities increased by 6%.
- EBITDA stood at CHF 227 million (2008: CHF 240 million) with the EBITDA margin of 70% remaining on target.
- IFRS net profit rose by 20% to CHF 205 million while adjusted net profit1 of CHF 210 million was in line with 2008 (CHF 213 million).
- Due to the positive development and future outlook of the business, Partners Group intends to propose an increased dividend of CHF 4.50 per share to shareholders (2008: CHF 4.25).
- Partners Group reconfirms it expects to see client demand resulting in inflows of CHF 4-5 billion in 2010.