Baar-Zug, Switzerland, 20 December 2018
Partners Group announces senior-level promotions
Partners Group, the global private markets investment manager, is delighted to announce that it has promoted ten leaders from across the business to Partner and Managing Director. These individuals will join Partners Group's current leadership team, which following the promotions will comprise 43 Partners and 61 Managing Directors worldwide.
André Frei, Partner and Co-CEO, states: "We are proud to welcome to senior management this group of trusted individuals who have contributed significantly over many years to the success of our investment platform for the benefit of our clients and their beneficiaries. We are convinced each of them will continue to be a strong culture carrier for our firm, portraying our core values of partnership, entrepreneurship, leadership, excellence and passion. In the name of the Executive Committee, Board of Directors and the Partnership, I wish to congratulate all our new Partners and Managing Directors."
All the promotions outlined below will be effective from 1 January 2019.
Promotions at senior management level
Promoted to Partner:
- Christopher Bone, Head Private Debt Europe, London
- Mike Bryant, Co-Head Private Real Estate, London
- Dr. Guido Koch, Co-Head Client Solutions Europe, Zug
- Kim Nguyen, Head Private Equity Europe, Zug
- Christian Unger, Co-Head Operating Directors & Governance, Zug
Promoted to Managing Director:
- Joanna Asfour, Global Head of Consultant Relations, Denver
- Andrew Kwok, Head Private Infrastructure Asia, Singapore
- Benno Lüchinger, Co-Head Private Equity Integrated Investments Europe, London
- Esther Peiner, Private Infrastructure Europe, Zug
- Robin Thywissen, Private Debt Europe, London