Baar-Zug, 12 December 2011
Partners Group announces year-end promotions
Partners Group, the global private markets investment manager, announces its year-end promotions today and is delighted to welcome two Partners and seven Managing Directors to senior management.
Andreas Baumann, promoted to Partner, is co-head of the Singapore office, the overall hub for the firm’s private markets activities in the Asia-Pacific region. In addition, he leads the team tasked with Partners Group’s private equity investment activities in the Asia-Pacific region and is chairman of the private equity Asia and emerging markets investment committee.
Dr. Michael Studer, promoted to Partner, is head of the portfolio & risk management team and responsible for the implementation of the firm’s global private markets investment portfolios. He is also a member of the global portfolio investment committee.
In addition, the firm promotes the following members of the management team to Managing Directors:
- Alex Cho, Investment Solutions Asia, Seoul
- Robert Collins, Investment Solutions Americas, New York
- Christian Ebert, Private Equity Directs, Zug
- Scott Essex, Private Debt, New York
- Sergio Jovele, Investment Solutions Europe, London
- Raphael Meier, Co-Head Product Management, Zug/Singapore
- Dr. Raymond Schnidrig, Head Business Applications, Zug