Baar-Zug, 16 March 2009
Partners Group achieves a solid result for 2008 with an increase of revenues and operating profit and a slightly lower adjusted net profit1:
- Revenues for the financial year 2008 increased 6% to CHF 328 million (2007: CHF 311 million), while recurring revenues were 19% higher at CHF 289 million (2007: CHF 243 million).
- EBITDA increased by 4% to CHF 240 million (2007: CHF 232 million) and recurring EBITDA was up 23% to CHF 201 million (2007: CHF 163 million).
- Adjusted net profit1 amounted to CHF 213 million, with a slight decrease of 6% (2007: CHF 228 million) due to a lower financial result.
- Partners Group will propose an unchanged dividend of CHF 4.25 per share, representing a dividend yield of 7.6% (closing price as of 13 March 2009).
- CHF 6.2 billion assets were raised mainly in the core private markets business in 2008. This result was offset by CHF 4 billion in redemptions and performance effects predominantly in the public markets business as well as CHF 2.2 billion in foreign exchange impact.
- Revenues stem predominantly from multi-year management contracts with fixed recurring fees and therefore a stable development of financial figures is expected for 2009 despite the very difficult market environment.