Baar-Zug, 1 September 2009
Partners Group achieves a solid result for H1 2009 with stable revenues and EBITDA; net profit temporarily impacted by lower financial result
- Revenues for the first half of 2009 remained stable at CHF 158.9 million (H1 2008: CHF 159.9 million).
- EBITDA of CHF 114.4 million close to record 2008 level (H1 2008: CHF 115.9 million) with EBITDA margin at 72% comfortably above target of >70%.
- Adjusted net profit1 amounted to CHF 85.1 million (H1 2008: CHF 110.1 million) with the decrease due to revaluations of Partners Group's own general partner commitments to investment programs.
- The firm expects no significant further writedowns in H2 2009.
- Partners Group reconfirms its gross asset-raising target of CHF 3–4 billion for 2009.