Baar-Zug, Switzerland, 20 December 2017
Partners Group announces senior-level promotions and new managerial responsibilities
Partners Group, the global private markets investment manager, today announces that it has promoted nine professionals from across the business to Partner and Managing Director.
Additionally, the firm has adjusted the membership of its Global Executive Board, which is responsible for supporting the Executive Committee in driving forward the global business and corporate development of the firm. These adjustments ensure the Global Executive Board represents the full range of business activities and key functions across the firm, including Executive Committee members, department heads, investment and corporate leadership roles and office heads of major hubs. There are no changes to the membership of the Executive Committee.
All the promotions and adjustments outlined below will be effective from 1 January 2018.
Promotions at senior management level
Promoted to Partner:
- Todd Bright, Head Private Infrastructure Americas, Houston
Promoted to Managing Director:
- Nils Bartel, Corporate Finance, Zug
- Sarah Brewer, Head Client Solutions UK, London
- Ben Dillon, Client Solutions Americas, New York
- Christopher Hardison, Private Debt Americas, New York
- Stefan Lempen, Private Real Estate Europe, Zug
- Fabian Neuenschwander, Private Real Estate Americas, Denver
- Alexander Ott, Private Debt Europe, Zug
- Raniero Proietti, Head Client Solutions Southern Europe, Milan
Adjustments in managerial responsibilities
Marc Weiss, Partner, and Mike Bryant, Managing Director, will together assume Co-Head responsibility for the Private Real Estate team. Claude Angéloz, the current Co-Head of Private Real Estate, will focus on real estate business development in his new role as Chairman of Private Real Estate.
Bill Berry, Partner, will become the Head of Private Debt. Scott Essex, Partner and current Co-Head of Private Debt, will focus on his role as Chairman of the Private Debt Investment Committee.
Members of the Global Executive Board (as of 1 January 2018)
- Bill Berry, Head Private Debt, London (new)
- René Biner, Chairman Global Investment Committee, Zug
- Mike Bryant, Co-Head Private Real Estate, London (new)
- André Frei, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Zug*
- Adam Howarth, Head Portfolio Solutions Americas, New York (new)
- Juri Jenkner, Head Private Infrastructure, Zug*
- Sergio Jovele, Partner, Client Solutions Europe, London
- Andreas Knecht, Chief Operating Officer, Head Corporate Legal, Zug*
- David Layton, Head Private Equity, Denver*
- Dr. Kevin Lu, Head Client Solutions Asia, Singapore
- Marlis Morin, Head Client Services, Zug*
- Stefan Näf, Head Client Solutions, Zug
- Amelia Räss-Fernandez, Head Human Resources, Zug
- Christoph Rubeli, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Zug / Singapore*
- Dr. Stephan Schäli, Chief Investment Officer, Zug
- Dr. Yves Schneller, Head Investment Services, Zug
- Dr. Raymond Schnidrig, Chief Technology Officer, Zug
- Martin Scott, Head Client Solutions Australia, Sydney
- Anthony Shontz, Co-Head Private Equity Integrated Investments Americas, Denver (new)
- Dr. Michael Studer, Chief Risk Officer, Head Portfolio Solutions, Zug*
- Marc Weiss, Co-Head Private Real Estate, New York (new)
*Also a member of Partners Group's Executive Committee.